Guidelines for Guest posts:
Before you write or submit a guest post to the Article Ocean, we would like you to understand our guidelines. We request you to go through these guidelines carefully and cling to them:
- We accept only high-quality guest posts with a 100% Copyscape pass. We manually check all articles.
- Your article must be around 1000 words or more and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links (one to your site/ blog and the other to any social media channel).
- Add subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs to make the article more readable.
- The article must be written in English without any grammatical mistakes.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else.
- You can send your submissions as a word document.
- Images width should be 534 Jht of 462 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images.
Just like your family doctor, we’re always around to help. If you want to know something that’s not answered in one of our articles or you think would be an interesting topic for us to cover in future posts, email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We love hearing from readers! As long as your question is appropriate for a public forum. We’ll do our best to get back to you within 48 hours. If it’s urgent or time-sensitive, feel free to call or text us directly at Contact US
Note: We get lots of emails for guest blogs (We also receive guest blogging requests from the spammer which we totally ignore). We try to review and reply to emails within two days. If for any reason we do not reply to your email within two days, you can email us.
Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube